Irrespective of features such as size, complexity, structure, today organizations do business in a scenario of increasingly rapid and abrupt change (market globalization, technology development, evolution of communication patterns, etc.), which consequently requires an evolution towards new forms of organization and new systems to deal with professional profiles and know-how that can support the company’s competitive edge in the market.
How Do We Support Companies?
- We assist our clients in understanding the pattern of change, identifying the evolution strategies most in line with their context of reference, and supporting the change management team throughout the process of implementing the evolution strategies.
- We implement projects aimed at continuously improving efficiency and the organization by means of a “low-intrusion” but highly effective approach, which, starting from the business’ needs, allows us to quickly identify any areas of inefficiency in the organization and set up targeted improvement, rationalization and optimization actions.
- We provide our clients with solutions and tools to build up and implement a professional profile management system that is consistent and adaptive to the evolution of the business organization.
- We implement organizational check-ups aimed at checking consistency and alignment among corporate strategy, macro structure and operation.
- Thanks to the ABM methodology, we look for improvement areas with a view to:
- defining the current workloads;
- pointing out any resource depletion, inefficiencies, delays, duplicate activities and delineate an ideal corporate population size;
- identifying organizational redesign solutions to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- We produce Organizational Manuals by supporting clients in defining job descriptions and organizational charts.
- We design and implement Role & Work Force Planning tools to help companies in their medium-term business management, anticipating the ties and opportunities inherent to the corporate strategy.
Global Professional System
Global Professional System is a methodology designed to analyse and classify roles within an organization.
GPS offers human resource directors and companies an effective solution to design and implement a professional profile management system that can be adjusted to the evolutive direction taken by the business organization.
It provides managers with a shared reference scenario which clearly identifies the relationships between role, performance and compensation and points out opportunities for professional and compensation growth to people.
Organizational Design Services
Organizational design is a framework around which a company is organized. It helps employees understand how organization is put together and how it works. Irrespective of its size, complexity or structure, today organizations face increasingly rapid and abrupt change (market globalization, technology development, evolution of communication patterns, etc.), which consequently requires an evolution towards new forms of organization that can support the company’s competitive edge in the market.
Our goal is to help clients continuously improve efficiency and the organization by identifying any areas of inefficiency in the organization and setting up targeted improvement, rationalization and optimization actions.
Job evaluation is a process that allows companies to classify roles within their system by measuring relative value of the position in relation to other positions. Job evaluation methodology provides systematic approach for comparison between positions from different job functions and different hierarchical levels.
Job Evaluation and Grading structure, which is a final outcome of job evaluation process, can be used to support HR Directors in a number of initiatives within an organisation:
- Performance Management
- Salary and Reward Management
- Compensation Benchmark
- Career Paths
- Professional Development
- Internal Communication
The current economic situation prompts organizations to deeply reconsider the way they “think about themselves”. A thorough analysis of processes and roles, of the organizational and business model as well as of management tools is increasingly urgent.
The best performance stems from the competitive edge linked to internal know-how, to the competencies and talents that have been nurtured and developed over time. This is why today's business growth and success are based on the ability to scout out such distinctive competencies, train them and keep them up and running in time. This is why today the competency model is the foundation of every human resource management process.
HR Function Development
People, with their competencies, needs and aspirations, are one of the main critical success factors for organizations. This is why, today more than ever human resource management plays a crucial role in organizations, geared to identify, select, develop and retain the professional profiles that can really bring and add value to a company. Hence, it is essential to define how human resource management should work side by side with the different corporate functions to provide them with the best support and valuable services suitable to meet business objectives.